The Inaugural General Meeting of the Wynberg Ratepayers’ and Residents’ Association (WRRA) is taking place on
Thursday 15 May 2014 from 7 pm.
Venue: Oddfellows’ Hall, Church Street, Wynberg (opposite Wynberg library parking)
We hope to see you there – do invite (and bring) your neighbours to the meeting!
- Welcome and apologies
- Overview of Local Concerns (as discussed at meeting dated 16 April 2014)
- Report-back from the Interim Committee
- Approval of the Constitution and Subscription Fees
- Election of Committee Members
- Any Other Business
- The relief road and Council open land
- 27 Orient Road – appeal to the Ombudsman?
- Representation on the Community Policing Forum
You can join the WRRA at the door, upon payment of R100 in cash (proposed annual subscription fee). Please bring proof of address (rates/utility bill or lease agreement) to the meeting. You will need to complete a membership application form. Alternatively, if you are unable to attend, you can send someone as your proxy.
If you would like to nominate someone to the committee, please complete a nomination form and email it to either email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 24 hours before the commencement of the meeting.